Exhibition Title：23rd Manufacturing World Osaka
Dates：Oct. 7 (Wed.) - 9 (Fri.), 2020 / 10 AM - 6 PM (5 PM on Last day) Venue：INTEX Osaka, Japan
Organised by：Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Manufacturing World Japan consists of：
・23rd DESIGN ENGINEERING & MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS EXPO OSAKA
・23rd MECHANICAL COMPONENTS & MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY EXPO OSAKA
・5th FACTORY FACILITIES & EQUIPMENT EXPO OSAKA
・3rd INDUSTRIAL AI/IoT EXPO OSAKA
・2nd ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING EXPO OSAKA
・1st MEASURE/TEST/SENSOR EXPO OSAKA
Organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
Reed Exhibitions Japan organises 231 trade shows a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 62 industries including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical.
Please visit the Reed Exhibitions Japan website for details of 231 trade shows of 62 industries annually organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan.
The philosophy of Reed Exhibitions Japan:
1. We gather an overwhelming number of buyers with a clear purpose of business.
2. We gather a great number of premium buyers from Japan and abroad.
3. We release the visitor numbers clearly and stringently without deception.
4. We gather an overwhelming number of exhibitors from Japan and abroad.
5. We organise exhibitions profitable for exhibitors.
6. We pledge to develop methods to lead trade shows to success, and keep adding values to trade shows.