※Photos of measures taken during shows organized by Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Thorough measures against Covid-19
（Exhibition will be held taking safety measures following the guidelines of the government, municipalities and the exhibition industry association）
① Require all exhibitors & visitors to wear a mask
Set a signboard saying “Wearing a mask is required to enter”
Set Mask Distribution Counter
② Temperature measurement with thermography devices at all the exhibition entrances
Specialised staffs are arranged at the all entrances
Taking body temperature one by one
③ Thorough measures against Covid-19 at exhibition reception
Ensure social distance
Anti-splash sheets installed at reception
④ Hand sanitizers at all the exhibition entrances
Hand sanitizers are set at all entrances for all visitors and exhibitors
⑤ Station a doctor and nurse all time at the venue for emergency
Signboard showing the First-aid
Doctors and nurses are arranged
⑥ Disinfection of the conference hall after each seminar
⑦ Open doors, constant ventilation using air conditioning, leave enough distance between seats at the seminars, and open shutters.
⑧ Display various warning signs
<Maximum number of visitors at the same time>
Accordance to the government's guidelines for holding exhibitions (as of September 2), the maximum number of visitors per exhibition is limited to 5,000 at the same time. However, in case multiple exhibitions are held in a single building, the maximum number of visitors per building is limited to 5,000* in order to ensure the safety.
Sensors are installed at the entrance and exit gates to constantly count the number of people staying in the hall.
If the number of visitors exceeds the maximum number of people entering the hall at the same time, admission will be restricted.
※If the maximum number of people determined by the venue is 5,000 or less during the exhibition period, the venue standards apply.
※Measures against Covid-19 may change if necessary.
Entry Notes and Requests
● The following persons will not be admitted to the exhibition:
- Those with a fever of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher, or those who are not in good health (including those with abnormalities in the sense of taste or smell).
- Those who have had intensive contact with a person who is positive for the Covid-19.
- Those who have traveled to a country or region that has been restricted by the government from entering the country or required by the government for a period of observation within the past 14 days, or have had intensive contact with the person in question.
● You are required to wear a mask, take a temperature and disinfect your hands before entering the venue.
● Please check your physical condition before visiting the exhibition and refrain from visiting if you have a fever or are not feeling well.